Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jonathan -- pre-production

My new movie, Jonathan, is heading into pre-production!

The shooting script is all set.
My shot list is done.
Storyboarding will begin this weekend.
Preliminary location scouting begins tomorrow.
Auditions will be in two weeks, after locations are secured.
The shoot schedule will be done next week.
Crew assembly is this week.

It's looking good so far. On a tight schedule, but it's going to be fun.

I can't give any plot details, but just know it's going to be different.
It's going to be a nice, creepy film.

I'm also going to be producing a friend's short. Production will begin almost immediately following Jonathan.

I've also got some other projects in the works. Since January, I've written a couple shorts, a few treatments, and two full lengths... Plus, another full length one act deep, a new treatment, and a couple TV shows that are going to be pitched to networks within the next six months.

There's a lot coming up, but I'll keep you posted on the update of Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment