Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gettin' there.

I've been doing some clean up work on this script the past couple months, while developing a series of new projects... It's been taking me forever.

But I'm almost ready now. I think I want to do another draft though... But all I want to change is the placement of scenes. I need the closure at the end to really make sense. I don't want it all to build up to this ending and then it stops.

So what I've decided to do is have a couple different versions of the script and kind of blend the two together.

My thing is; this film is already mutating even further into a movie I've never done before.

As it already is a genre that's new to me, I'm trying to keep all the elements I'm familiar with, within the context of the script. Some of these elements aren't being emphasized as much as I've emphasized in my past scripts... And that's okay with me. I'm experimenting here.

I'm hoping to get into a much heavier pre-production within the next couple of weeks.

I've got a lot of things going on in early stages. It's hard to focus on one thing when your mind is creatively in multiple directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment