Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moving on.

It's been about a month since the cancellation of Suburbanite. I'll post some stills from the scenes we did shoot.

I've been working on a bunch of random scripts and projects. A lot of developmental type stuff.

I had a short that I wrote about a year ago, I sent it to Randy last November. We didn't shoot it in favor of shooting Buddy instead.

I'm glad we didn't shoot it back then because the movie is completely different now. Same elements, same scenes. Everything is reworked and new scenes have been added. An entirely new ending has been brought on too.

I'm really excited about this. It's a lot different than the other movies I've done. I'm happy to try something of a different genre. This will probably be the darkest film I've done thus far.

I'm looking to be done with this draft very soon. Hopefully by the end of next week.

I'll probably start assembling a crew and get into the pre-production by the end of September.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment