Monday, July 26, 2010

Some updates.

So Suburbanite has been on a brief pause. Ryan and I have discussed some changes that are to be made that affects the production.

So as if right now, we are re-scheduling the shoot and pushing forward. The production is going to go on more than we had hoped for... But that's totally fine, this is what we love to do. We'll shoot weekends until the start of 2011 if need be. We're not going to let it get that far spread out though.

I've started working on some other projects too. I'm developing some new concepts and reworking some older stuff.

I've taken a script I started working on earlier in the year and just retooled the entire thing. The basis of the film is going to still be intact but I'm just perfecting the script in it's entirety.

I'm gonna bring you more updates whenever I can... But things are looking quite promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment