Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One scene + two scenes = Ten pages within twenty-four hours

Lets see... Yesterday morning we got a four and a half page scene done. Today we got two two and a half page scenes done.

We're on a good streak right now.

I do want to do a quick pick up from yesterday's scene and possibly re-shoot some of today's stuff. One scene just seems too dark. I'm not happy about that, but it's okay. We got the scene done rather quickly, so I feel it could be done fast.

I'm pretty happy about how it's turning out. We changed one of the scenes around today. I started asking Randy a few emotional questions in regards to the scene and just told him to say that. It added so much more to the scene. We went to the point where the scene isn't lacking the depth needed but also not going too far with it either.

I couldn't have asked for better performances either. We have it all working great. Great chemistry between all of us working, so the environment is just awesome.

We're on a great roll. I'll be filling you in on more when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment