Friday, July 30, 2010

Changes.

Production has been kind of meh on Suburbanite. There's going to be some serious changes to this picture. There's something that I feel is holding me back on this project and I'm not happy with it.

I've been working on a bunch of new scripts lately. I'm working on my feature script again. I've pretty much kept the basis of the original and started from the ground up again. I'm liking the outline of it thus far.

I'm developing some other projects too... Certain things I can't get too into detail right now.

I've been going over a short I wrote last autumn and I've been talking with Randy about it. We both really want to make that film. It's a different film for us to make. I think it would be really really fun to shoot.

I'm gonna bring you more details soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment