Monday, June 21, 2010

Heavy pre-production.

Tomorrow Ryan and I are assembling the 35mm adapter, then shooting a short to test it. We're having Randy over to participate as well.

I'm making notes on the current draft of the script, so Ryan and I will go over that tomorrow too. I'm wanting to further bring out the character's emotional side. I don't have any major changes except in dialogue and some minor expansions.

Also, more auditions coming up too... And location scouting... And storyboarding some of the ideas out too. I'm excited cause the shots I have in mind are more cinematic than I usually do. I'm planning on taking even more time to get this exactly how I want in my head.

Suburbanite is getting closer to start shooting. I'm excited, really really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment