Thursday, May 20, 2010

I have a love / hate relationship with auditioning.

I'm not the biggest fan of the audition process. In fact, I might say I hate it. It stresses me out.

Every time I post notices online, I can't help but feel like I'm at the meat market.

I've got to keep in mind that I'm looking for people who look like how I envision the character.

This is a super important part of making a movie though. If you don't cast this correctly, then you can say goodbye to having a good film. I feel like I've talked about this before. Yeah, I have.

I still feel like a judgmental prick, nonetheless.

This is a project where I need everything set up as perfect as possible. I want this to be better than the previous films I've done in the past. I'm challenging myself more with this one.

I hope this isn't one of those "bit off more than you could chew" moments.

I don't think so... This is gonna be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment