Friday, December 18, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day!!

So tomorrow's the big day... First production day on Buddy. We're doing two scenes tomorrow, six pages. I'm not sure how long that's going to take, but I have until the sunsets.

I have my notes written all over the front and back of the script pages with my shots and blocking lined up... It's loosely set for tomorrow, chances are I'll be doing a lot more different set ups. Plus seeing the actors in character will change my perspective of what works and what doesn't work.

I love this feeling... It's bittersweet. It's that nervous-excitement. I don't know how to describe it, but part of me wants to throw up a little bit. It's like when you take a girl out on a date for the first time. You know what I mean?

I know it's gonna be a fun shoot, so that's what matters... As well as a good product.

No comments:

Post a Comment