Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Watching movies everyday.

Get Netflix.

As a filmmaker you should always be watching movies.

Some of the best filmmakers are cinephiles.

It's a good way to study. It'll make you more well rounded as a filmmaker. Figure out what you liked or hated about the movie you watched.

After I see a movie with my friends we always talk after wards. There's always the one person who just says: "I liked it. It was good."

What was good about it? Why did you like it?

How did the movie make you feel?

1 comment:

  1. Watching movies is essential. People argue that movies are a reflexion of life itself, therefore it is more important to know about that world then to watch films. I do agree on some level with this, although I think that without watching films its like being a painter that doesn't appreciate art. Then again, some of the best filmmakers of today are complete nutjobs.

    ReplyDelete