Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pre-Production updates for 'Buddy'

So we're making head way on Buddy. Ryan and I are doing some location scouting for the film tomorrow afternoon.

The last script meeting went great. He added a couple of scenes from the second draft. We're looking at about twelve pages now... He looked over the script I've been writing too and gave me some good feedback to make it better... That won't start shooting until the beginning of 2010.

I'm wanting a table read with the potential cast within the next week-week and a half. I know who I want, and I know they're all great... But the key is to now have them read together to see what dialogue works and what doesn't and how can we make their performances seem completely natural.

Ryan and I discussed we're to have all the pre-production work taken care of so we start shooting after our week of finals... So we'll begin production around the week of December 9th.

I'm excited to direct this. I haven't directed something in a while, this absence is starting to take it's toll.

Alright kids, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment